Are you ready for a change in your career but don't have the time or resources for a traditional four-year degree program? Most online associate's degrees can be completed in a year or two, and provide focused, industry-specific training in the field of your choice, all from the comfort of your home computer.
Advantages of an Online Associate's Degree
A shortened course of study means you pay less tuition and you're ready for your new job that much sooner. Even better, an online associate's degree can increase your earning capacity, on average, associate's degree holders make about 15% more than high school graduates.
Find Schools that offer Associate Degrees. Use the School Finder.
Should You Get an Online Associate's Degree?
How do you know if an associate's degree is right for you? This fast, flexible degree is good for people who
- Want to get their degree as soon as possible
- Don't mind taking an entry-level job in their chosen field
- Want to spend less on tuition than they would in a four-year program
- May want to prepare for a bachelor's degree in the future
- Need a flexible class schedule
- Are interested in a vocational career such as health technology or administrative work
Who Might Need an Online Associate's Degree?
- A stay-at-home mom who's ready to start working
- A recent high school grad who needs career training for a specific job
- A working adult who wants to try a totally new field